Car seat for vacation

Looking for advice on traveling with two littles (18 months and 3 yr) to T&C. I do not need car seats on the plane, but we will be renting a car when we arrive. Are there any fold-up car seats out there that won’t be a hassle to carry around the airport? Do you check your regular car seats with your luggage? Thanks!

Edit: The car rental company will not be able to provide car seats for us. I also found a company that rents car seats per day and would deliver to the airport. I’m still curious if there’s something better out there that I can purchase instead.

@michaelmutseyekwa It would really be safest and easiest to bring the car seat to use on the plane and then you have it for the rental car at your destination. You could check the car seat at the airport, but we all know how luggage is handled at airports so you're obviously risking the car seat getting severely damaged by checking it. If you go to pick up your car seat at baggage claim and find that it's been damaged, you'll be in a seriously bad spot.

If you're worried about carrying the car seat through the airport, there are "car seat carts" for travel that you can buy online for fairly cheap or you could always just put them on a luggage cart from the airport.