C name R name

We’re going to have two under two and are experimenting with using the same initials for our next baby. We have a Cassidy Rose and are expecting a baby boy. I’ve been having a hard time finding a first name that is equivalent in popularity to Cassidy because I love it so much. Right now we are thinking Cole Ryan but both of us aren’t 100% sold yet. Looking for suggestions either on other middle names to go with Cole or C first name R middle name combinations. Would like the first name to not be in the top 100 at least. We also really like the middle name Radley if anyone has ideas for that.

@californiachristian234 conan, cameron, camden, conrad, cody, cade, cian, cato and cadmian are very cool! for middles: rowan, roman, riley, ryder (works with nearly every name!), rhys and ronan (though not with conan haha).

for popularity:

conan #1930

cameron #83

camden #193

conrad #786

cody #310

cade #312

cian #2034

cato #4816

cadmian #4908

@californiachristian234 Congrats!

I love the name Colin. Colin Radley works well!!

Some others I think work with Radley:

Cameron Radley

Carson Radley

Calvin Radley

Callum Radley

Caleb Radley

Christopher Radley

Tbh I think Cole Ryan or Cole Radley sounds great! I’m having a hard time thinking of other R middle names for Cole that I think sound nice together, but here are some potential options:

Cole River

Cole Raymond

Cole Roman

Cole Remington

Best of luck!

Back