Buying from Albee Baby

kolijack

Has anyone ordered from Albee Baby before? I'm researching car seats and I see they have the Maxi Cosa Pria Max for $100 less than other sites, but am a little cautious - usually if something is too good to be true, it is. Thank you so much!

Car Seat in Question

@kolijack I ordered our car seat that is supposed to come in early June. They’ve been around for a long long time, and I can’t see them surviving decades if they weren’t ok.

@kolijack I bought a car seat and stroller from them a couple years ago and it was perfect. I believe they sell models from previous years which is why their prices are usually lower.

@kolijack I have purchased two car seats (on separate occasions), and our main stroller from them. Usually shipping is FAST, and depending on the way you order things, their rewards system can be great

@kolijack I’ve ordered lots of things from Albee Baby, including a new Chicco convertible career about 3 weeks ago because it was a discontinued fabric and an unbeatable price. They have super fast shipping and great customer service.

Back