Beta went up 77%. Anyone with previously successful pregnancy w/o doubling at the beginning?

lamikin

My 11dp5dt was 265 and my 13dp5dt was 468. That’s a doubling time of 58 hrs and an increase of 77%. I just had my third beta today so 🤞. But did anyone else have a successful pregnancy with first betas not doubling?

Edit: whew! Third beta is 1000+

@lamikin I did! Mine went from (15dpo) 347 to (17dpo) 586 in 48 hours and my son is now 21 months old. I believe they are looking for at least a 60% increase in 48 hours, not exactly doubling.

@lamikin I can’t call it a successful pregnancy yet because I’m only 10.5 weeks in so things could still go wrong, but these were my first three betas:

10 DPO: 44
12 DPO: 149.8 (27.16 hrs doubling time)
14 DPO: 266 (57.94 hrs doubling time)

When I got the drop from 27hrs to 58hrs doubling time I felt sure it wouldn’t move any further but so far things have been ok. This is my 4th pregnancy after 3 consecutive losses so I’m still very hesitant to say it will go well, but just wanted to share the data.

Wish you the best of luck! That 3rd beta sounds very promising!!

@lamikin The research I have read is that doubling at least of 35% or more could be considered normal, the miscarriages I had in the past they doubled maybe 10-20 % only every 48 hours so it was not good

Back