Been trolled twice in two weeks by hubby..

jerzy12

Well, I guess you could also say it was my brain that did it, and it wasn't on purpose either.

Instance #1: I had just gotten out of the shower and was standing in front of the mirror wrapped in a towel combing out my hair. He snuck up behind me, hugged me, and kissed me on the neck, then said "I want to have a baby with you." I froze. Literally every muscle in my body just went tense and I went completely wide-eyed. He looked at me funny and said "Why are you looking at me like that?" It took a second for my brain to work up a response, but I finally said "W...was that... was that the go signal?" He blanched a little and said "Nononono, sorry honey, I meant I can't wait to have a baby with you." FUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......

Instance #2: Friend of mine (who has just as much baby rabies as me) and I were sitting around talking about our mutual baby rabies while our hubbies were playing a game. It was getting kind of late and I walked into the living room from the den where me and my friend were sitting, my mind still on our conversation, when hubby goes "Hey, I'm going to let you make the call." So since my head was still on babies and timelines (and you can normally hear conversations in the living room from the den, so I immediately thought he'd overhead the conversation and was telling me I could make the decision), I stopped in my tracks and stared at him. He looked at me and said "You know, about when to kick everyone out since you have to get up early tomorrow for work." FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.............

Anyone else been trolled lately, by their SO's or otherwise? :p

@justinedwardslininger Oooo. A code word. I like that. Maybe I should bring that up to hubby that we should have a phrase or something. Something like "The monkeys can have the banana. Repeat. The monkeys can have the banana." XD