Bath tubs/seat?

bknox78

Looking for suggestions for the bath. My 7 month old loves laying back and lounging in his skip hop moby bathtub however he’s basically outgrown the sling and he looks ridiculously uncomfortable when he’s trying to lay down. He gets a bit crazy sitting up in that tub so I’m not sure what our next stage should be. I don’t really want to just move to using the real bathtub because he’s pretty wild and I’d have to hang on to him the whole time. I could get a bath seat where he sits upright but he seems to love laying back. Are there any bigger tubs out there for this?

@bknox78 I use a very grippy/cushioned bath mat and use about 2 or 3 inches of water, baby can still lay back if he wants, and crawl around but it isn’t super slippery

@bknox78 We transitioned to an inflatable tub that we put inside the bathtub when my son outgrew his plastic Fisher Price tub. I think the brand was Mommy’s Helper (we called it the froggy tub). It had a little inflatable horn on the inside to help him sit up until he could do it without slipping!

@bknox78 I'm a first time mom and I put the Boon Soak tub on my registry. It is getting great reviews on Amazon! It looks like it is configurable for a lot of different positions which is why it looked good to me.

Back