Avoid bad smells - Aromatherapy "Poison Ring"

trulycommitted

I've been pretty overwhelmed by bad smells recently and got some Lemon aromatherapy oil. It totally helps me feel less queasy when something smells bad/grosses me out. I've been keeping it in my purse, but it's a bit of a pain in its bottle with a childproof cap, and it's less than discrete. Then, I realized i could stick a bit of the oil in a "Poison Ring".

@trulycommitted That's kinda neat idea. I would definitely get one of those if I was having trouble with scents from the beginning. I didn't think I had a problem with strong scents until this morning when I sprayed Love Spell on me for the first time in awhile. My other perfumes are too strong too. I wonder if I'm overwhelmed by smells due to having some trouble breathing as well? (I'm 35w4d). Anyways, COOL ring thing! :)

@trulycommitted Smells make me so ill. Even at 36 weeks. My OB's office is the worst. Scented candles, soaps, plug-ins, room sprays everywhere! I counted 5 different active scents in my exam room, plus her perfume! At home I can tolerate peppermint essential oil if it is really dilute... If lemon works for you I'll give it a try.

@trulycommitted I hadn't noticed any weird smell stuff until this week (I'm 30 weeks now). Broccoli smells like a poopy diaper all of a sudden.

I'm just glad to see that poison rings are real!! Just like in all the movie versions of Shakespeare plays.... I wonder what other fun stuff you could put in there. A single raisin? A tiny bump of coke? A tic tac? The possibilities are... limited!

Back