Apronbelly!

@ehnglo I promise it will happen!!!! I’m 18 weeks and finally showing. It’s kind of a B shape but I got pregnancy underwear to round it out more and it’s made me feel a lot more confident about the bump. Just hang in there, it will come!

@texasn I really hope so! I had a very nice bump with my 1st and this one I’m dreading not having it! Oh pregnancy underwear do you have anymore details on these? Thankyou x

@ehnglo My first. I was showing before that but I didn't think it was noticeable, maybe other people thought differently lol I do have a long torso so that may be why.

@chris1987 Yeah I think I’m gunna be stuck with a B belly, hopefully it might round out I’m gunna get a pregnancy band too so hopefully that will help round it x thankyou for the pic and congratulations x

@chris1987 This photo has given me hope, honestly. I have had some intrusive thoughts about having a B belly (because I’m pregnant and emotional and overthinking everything) (I am 16 weeks right now and not showing a ton, but have a B shape) and you look so good! Thanks for sharing

@ehnglo Might be worth it to take a photo and hide it away somewhere. Your body will never be the way it was (not saying it'll be worse or anything, just that you can't uncarry and unbirth a baby).

@kevinkret86 Yea I agree! But I let myself go afterwards and didn’t really have a bounce back! Hopefully with this one I can become some what healthy and sort myself out afterwards! Thankyou x

@david_m I took loads of pics with my 1st but with this one I don’t think I will just because I don’t think it’s gunna bump as well due to the apron 😬 but yours looks huge for 28 weeks! Congratulations x

@ehnglo It will happen I swear I was feeling the same then at 21 weeks I popped overnight people who don’t know me probably wouldn’t notice but anyone who knows me thinks it’s very noticeable

Back