A p*rvert messaged me thru this group!

@chuckkarev Just a friendly reminder that there is a private breastfeeding sub because of all the creeps. Although it is sad that we can’t just be open about something so natural like breastfeeding because some people sexualize it…

Edit: r/privatebreastfeeding

@jhofste If you are on pc you should be able to send a message to the mods when clicking on the sub.

Edit: looked up a mod for you if you are on mobile. I think you can just send them a message:

@light144

@christiantunescafe I got in through a post to inform the community about the private side. I think if you want in you may need to message an admin? They will vet you and then let you in and you can then go follow the sub. I know on the info part of this sub they explain how to get into the private side but I know only a mod can approve it.

@brooklyn1212 Same! I was going to share a photo a few months ago, but my husband stopped me and asked if it was a good idea. The more I thought about it, I realized no it probably isn't. Not everyone is a nursing mom or their partner on here.

Back