9 month old won’t sleep at daycare!

@caminator I can only think of two ways in which you can make that ridiculous daycare schedule work for a 9mo:

-wake up 9A, nap #1 12-2, nap #2 5-530 (cap), bedtime 9-930p

-wake up 6A, nap #1 9-930 (cap), nap #2 12-2, bedtime 6p

Both schedules are incredibly challenging for working parents. Work with daycare to see if you can possibly meet in the middle and make one of the two schedules work. If not I'd advise you look into alternate childcare arrangements.

@caminator That's a schedule for a 1 year plus room. Never seen a daycare that does 12-2PM under 0-1 year olds. A home daycare? Sounds like he might be over tired since most kids that age are on 2 naps still. What's his schedule at home?

@caminator My son did this. He did much better in the older classroom where they napped on schedule, rather than on demand. I think he needed the quiet. Could you check out having him nap in a 12 month old+ room? Maybe a quieter environment where naps are scheduled would help

@nervabeacon So right now apparently all of the kids are sleeping around this time except him. They keep it quiet so I was told and use the white noise and the 12-2 is their current schedule for everyone there

Back