9 days late didn’t have penetrative sex am I pregnant?

@minhphat Bizarre comment but you’re entitled to your opinion. You sound young, so that’s fine. This persons post history is them being absolutely terrified of being pregnant when there’s quite literally zero chance. That is insanely unhealthy.

@larissa007 age has nothing to do with this. She hasn’t gotten her period for a while now and she’s looking for reassurance that she’s okay i see nothing wrong with that. If you’re annoyed simply block or keep scrolling : )!!

@minhphat No, it does. This person seriously needs help. The fact you’re okay with sweeping something as horrible as severe (and this is severe) pregnancy anxiety under the carpet shows you don’t understand.

This level of anxiety can be hugely detrimental to a persons health, in a myriad of ways. They need mental health help.

Just because I’m looking for reassurance? And yes I did post a few times because I’m genuinely worried but again it’s the internet people are rude.
Yes I do see a psychologist and yes I do take antidepressants for my anxiety. Thank you for your concern

Back