9 days late didn’t have penetrative sex am I pregnant?

I literally didn’t have penetrative sex just fingering and I took Ella an emergency contraceptive my periods are never late even when I took plan b and Ella on the past after unprotected sex I’m so tired of this stressed out crying my stomach feels so bloated breast are swollen 10 negative pregnancy tests from different brands what’s next?

@outsidethebox7331 also, i wouldnt take emergency contraceptives anymore. they mess up your hormones and screw your body up. theyre for emergencies, ie when your partner doesnt pull out and youre not on birth control

@outsidethebox7331 there's no way you can get pregnant just by fingering. a test taken 2-3 weeks after the incident is considered accurate and definitive. plan B is a hormone bomb which can messed up cycles

@outsidethebox7331 Ella and plan b are different drugs and work differently. Ella binds to progesterone receptors which limit progesterone, which is the reason for the delay.

18.5% of people to take Ella have a delayed period of more than 7 days, and in 4% the delay was greater than 20 days.

Make sure you read the information that comes with your medication so you know how it will affect you.

@outsidethebox7331 Your period is delayed because of the Ella, you’re fine. Don’t worry about it, your cramps might be your period about to show up. But stop stressing out so much because that can delay it more. I’ve had moments where stress absolutely stopped my periods, try not to stress and 10 tests all negative means you’re not pregnant. I know you’re worried about maybe missing a pregnancy or something but you shouldn’t worry about that

@minhphat Because her anxiety regarding something that can’t get her pregnant is alarming. She has posted multiple times about this and messaged different people who have assured her that she’ll be okay. She needs professional help and guidance at this point.

@minhphat She posted more than like 15 threads all asking the same thing and getting all anwsered the same thing and she keeps asking so yes she may need to seek mental health help because of all the stress she can't cope with

Back