6 weeks 3 days No yolk sac, closed cervix, bleeding and cramping like period

chocolateguitar

Hi I am 6 weeks 3 days Pregnant and I was spotting yesterday and having period like bleeding (with small blood clots) also cramping. Any success stories/ suggestions? HCG is 1200iu/ml.

@chocolateguitar When did you get your first positive test? If you are actually 6w+3 there should be a yolk sac and embryo with a heartbeat/fetal pole - especially combined with the bleeding that would indicate a chemical pregnancy unfortunately.

@chocolateguitar Unfortunately with the yolk sac not being there and a closed cervix with bleeding can indicate a threatened miscarriage. I would go to the doctor asap and see what’s up or what can be done.

Me too . I have been bleeding for 3 days . But before day before I went in for transvaginal ultrasound no sign of gestitonal sac. Next day spash of dark res blood. Hcg level was 2,115. Two days later (yesterday) my hcg levels was 1,978. They told me to come back Saturday because if it was a miscarriage my levels should have dropped way more than what it did. Hopefully my hcg levels shoot back up and the bleeding is something other than MC.