38, 9weeks pregnant w GD and UTI

jasono

Would like to ask any pregnant women here who have gestational diabetes, do you have itchy V? It’s my first time being pregnant and my OB says not to feel depressed, I am getting depressed cuz of these complications I got.

@jasono 30 whatever weeks Itchy vulva. No uti but had a yeast infection first trimester. Now I just dab a very minuscule amount of pure tree tea oil

@jasono Can you decrease your sugar intake? Sometimes if I have a day where I eat a lot of sugar it can throw off my flora and my vagina will be itchy for a day or two but not become a full blown yeast infection.

@hopeatl That’s the thing, I watch my sugar intake, I only drink water, no soda or juice, I’m not a sweet tooth so I don’t eat sweets, I am more concentrating on green leafy vegetables, I reduced my carbs intake aswell, that’s why I feel like I’m failing because no matter what I do, I still get the itchiness, I feel like the baby inside me needs nutrients but I am not nourishing it enough because of the stuff I avoid

@jasono ☹️ sorry bud, that really sucks. It’ll be over soon and your body will start feeling more normal and more like “just yours” again.