34 G/H cup Bra Recommendations

melver2

I hope it’s ok I post here, I’m not pregnant anymore but post partum and I’m finally getting back to running (woohoo!) and training for a 5k the problem is I was a 34F pre pregnancy and I could get away with wearing a 36DDD. Wasn’t amazing but it was ok. I’m breastfeeding and even at 9m PP I’m a 34G possibly even an H (I haven’t worn a bra that actually covers my whole boob in so long) and when I’m running my boobs literally jiggle completely out of my bra. I wear two sports bras and a nursing tank to try and contain them.

Anyways all that to say, anyone have some sports bra recommendations for really large boobs on a small rib cage?

Edit: thank you all so much for the recommendations!

@melver2 Bare necessities! I’m a 32J after my third and it’s the only place with tons of nursing options in those sizes. Highly recommend!!!

ETA I misread what type of bra you were looking for but my recommendation is the same. They have everything in all those sizes.

@hello_there Oh good to know! Honestly I’m looking for nursing bras too. Right now I just wear nursing tanks but it would be nice to wear regular clothes again, especially since baby is eating more solids so she doesn’t need Constant access to the boobs lol

@melver2 “I haven’t worn a bra that actually covers my whole boob in so long” - This really, really hit home haha. Currently 29w, and I already bought some new sports and regular bras for my previous 32F chest, and quickly outgrew those but bras for larger boobs are way too expensive for me to buy more when I know they will change again after birth!

@melver2 Shefit sports bras! I got these for pregnancy and after. I’m a 34F/G right now and wear a “1luxe” size in Shefit. They are sized based on measurements and then adjustable at the band and straps. Sometimes I even adjust the band tighter or looser depending on what I’m doing. Looser is more comfy but tighter more supportive for high impact.

@jakeyb123 No shefit won’t work on bigger breasts with smallish bandsizes I tried multiple sizes I’m 32 g(not that big) and the band was either massive all the way closed or if the band fit my boobs squashed out everywhere it’s faux inclusive sizing. My favorite running bra is shock absorber but only some lines have dd+ I haven’t found anything that comfortably minimized bounce as well as those. The best place to ask would be r/abrathatfits I recommend remeasuring if you haven’t in a while also for best support.

@unhappymale I’m in a 28I US right now and Shefit works for me, so I wonder if it’s a shape thing too. I wear the M fully tightened (my underbust is 27”) and it fits like a glove.

@lidarenee Yeah I tried the medium and found the band fit but the cups far too small I tried luxe and 1luxe and the bands were hugely too big, the big cups still not great. I think if you look at the size chart there isn’t really any way for something to fit( eg with luxe) a 36-41in chest equally well because the cups aren’t adjustable only the band so I don’t understand why they think it will fit breasts of such a different size. Also even if you look at the models the bra is raised at the front which is a sign of a bad fit and even on the thinner women lots of back fat and armpit boob going on. I wish they sold a style more suitable for bigger cup sizes though because I really wanted it to work the adjustable band is a great idea.

@jakeyb123 They had a clearance one for $40 so I’m
gonna try it. I’ve seen mixed reviews so I feel like how well it works depends on boob shape but I’m hopeful, and mildly desperate 😅

@jakeyb123 Came to say this too! It’s a compression style so you will have the uniboob. But, I really don’t care because even with my G cup, there’s no bounce and they’re incredibly supportive.

@melver2 Panache Sports and Shock Absorber brands.

They're not nursing bras but they're the best sports bras I have found. No bounce at all. They're engineered after a K cup so you know the construction is good.

Back