Woke up to blood

inhissight

8+6 today and woke up with light pink blood. Almost exact timing as last time this happened and it was a MMC. Now to ring epu and hope they can get me in today. I was feeling so hopeful and now it’s all come crashing down again.

Update: baby measured 9 weeks with heartbeat 💗 feeling so thankful. No explanation for blood, they said sometimes it just happens

@inhissight I’m 9 weeks today and having cramping on and off and freaking out! Had a scan last week and it was all good but can’t shake the worry!!! I’ve had two MC and partial molar pregnancy!

@green99 I’m so sorry for your losses. Doing pregnancy afterwards is so hard. If it helps I’ve been having horrible cramping too. And congratulations on your pregnancy ❤️

@lutheransmithy All good thank you! Heartbeat and measuring a day ahead! They said they couldn’t see a reason for bleeding and sometimes it just happens. Not that that makes any of us feel better!

@inhissight Me at 10 weeks , currently 13 and it was just a subchronic hematoma which apparently has a better chance of survival earlier than later in pregnancy so that gave me a lot of hope

@inhissight I can only share what happened to me. But i had spotting and bleeding (all sorts.. pink, brown and bright red sometimes) all throughout my first trimester ... Second trimester was a bit more quiet but the spotting came back third trimester. It all turned out okay and still no explaination for yhe blood.

Back