Will my breasts really shrink after breastfeeding?

con4christ88

28 y/o FTM, EBF. 128lbs pre baby, currently 180lbs. My breasts grew SEVERAL cup sizes during pregnancy. I’m talkin from a C/D cup to a J/K cup… I am currently 6 weeks postpartum and these ginormous mommy milkers are really fucking with my body image. I had a really great set of boobs my entire adult life and was always super confident about them. They looked cute in everything, even without a bra. I knew those days were over when I got pregnant and I don’t expect them to ever look like they used to, but holy shit I don’t think I can handle the size of these things. Now I can’t find any clothes or bras that even sort of fit. I am so grateful that I am able to feed my baby but is it normal for them to have grown so much? Will they get smaller again on their own? If not, I am fully prepared to get a breast reduction once I’m done breastfeeding. I can’t believe how physically and emotionally painful it is to have large breasts 😭

@georgem This. My breasts went from looking like perky upwards facing little button tits, all the way to tubular floppy downward facing giant pepperoni tits that resemble Torpedo Ted from Super Mario Kart.

All in the span of 5 months postpartum.