Which one?

So, my husband had heart palpitations and blood pressure spikes using “Blue Stork” from Pink stork. I used the woman’s version and saw my O day come a few days early, but obviously we’re still here. So, I want to try something else for both of us. I’m not trying to break the bank though.

Premama

Or

conceive plus

@tmp I will say that my cycle seemed just slightly more regular when I was on the pink stork vitamins and tea, but It may have been a coincidence since I feel like I was stressing less at that time than the months that we’re irregular. Idk. Thank you though.

@briannas Thank you, I’m in touch with an RE, I’m just waiting for them to open up for testing. They will do a video consultation kind of thing, but no testing until things open up. I don’t know if a video consultation without an opportunity for testing is worth it. We’re also thinking of doing YO sperm check. Not sure yet. Thank you

@iheartmacsgaydiack Video consultation is still great, they will gather all your information about cycles ect and go from there. I personally wouldn’t do a at home sperm test, I’d just wait it out until your RE orders all of the testing. I also wouldn’t mess with any supplements like premama as a lot contain Vitex which can mess up cycles.

Back