was this necessary & am i safe?

eppieterse225

my boyfriend and i we’re having protected sex and the condom broke, he immediately withdrew & had not ejaculated. (we use reliable condoms, but this was our second round & i was getting tighter & more dry). if this was our first round, i wouldn’t have been too worried. but because it was our second round, and i don’t think he had used the bathroom after the first round, i was scared that the pre-cum had sperm in it. i took a plan b, because although i know that it’s far less likely for pre-cum to get you pregnant, i am a college student that could not currently support a child, & would much rather spend $50 on a plan b now instead of $800 on an abortion in the middle of the school year. i took a plan b within the hour, & it was a few days before ovulation. i didn’t really want to take plan b at first, because now my period will be unpredictable while i’m on vacation :( but i knew it was better to be safe than sorry.

do y’all think that the plan b was necessary for this situation? & do u all think that i am pretty safe?

p.s.: i use both an app & tracking my cervical mucus to determine where i am in my cycle, & i did not have the cervical mucus that i have during ovulation, so i don’t think that i ovulated early.