variable feedings

hails048

Hi! FTM here. I have EFF my note 6.5 month old since she was two weeks old. We have always used Kirkland formula or whatever store brand of Similac.
She was always a very consistent eater up until about 1.5 months ago. She was eating 6-8oz 4 times a day and sleeping 7-7. We started purees around 5 months and are now doing combo BLW and purees.
She is so inconsistent now on your much she eats when we feed her. Once in a while she'll still eat 8oz but most of the time it's 4-6oz.
While it doesn't really bother me out of a convenience standpoint, I am going back to work full time and she'll be watched by a friend who is watching two other similarly aged babies so for her sake it would be nice to be like she eats x amount every 4 hours.
We initially thought maybe she was eating too much regular food so we stopped feeding her regular food for about a week with no change. We even went to her pediatrician but he wasn't worried about it and she has no ailments other than popping out two teeth recently. We have also tried different flow nipples.
Logically I understand I am not the same amount of hungry every day but it's starting to stress me out!

Back