TTC - one year!

arielpri

Hi guys! So I feel like I’m getting anxious and looking too much into this as I’m sure many of us have before.

I what to start by saying we’ve been trying to conceive for about a year. I’ve done all my basic testing like checking tubes, make fertility, my hormone levels and everything is on a good track my doctor said. I will say I do have endometriosis but I’ve done ultrasound recently to check my lining and I’m clear of any ovarian cysts.

April was my second time taking letrozole the first time did not work. What I did differently this time was that I used pre seed lubricant as well as mucinex all in one go. My cycles are regular usually 27-29 days I normally spot 1-2 days prior to beginning my cycle. What’s different this time is that I started very lightly spotting for 3 days a pinkish color. Right now I’m on day 10 DPO IF I actually ovulated on the 28th last month. So according to online usually that could be an indication of implantation bleeding but I’m not too sure. My period is not expected until next Monday when my spotting of 3 days started 3 days ago so at that time it was 8 days away from my expected period. This is the only symptom I’m confident in that is different than usual. For a few days I was getting a tingly sensation kinda electric shocks in my breasts but I haven’t felt it in 1-2 days they are not yet tender. I’ve experienced a headache halfway through the day yesterday and pretty irritable in the evening and pretty drained although getting 7 hours of sleep the night prior. I’m not confident in the fatigue and headache as a symptom yet because it was only yesterday.

Any thoughts? Anyone experienced similar symptoms? I did take a test this morning 9-10 DPO not really sure and it was negative but it’s probably too early still.

@arielpri The day before my period was due I experienced slight cramping and the tiniest spot of rust colored blood in my undies and that was it. Swore my period was on its way. Took a test 3 days later after no period and got a positive.

Back