tierd of having it in the back of my mind

dike

It sounds impossible, probably because it literally is but- anxiety sucks. So last had sex Dec 25 2022 was on the pill religiously and he pulled out, nothing got ',around" my bits. Only on my leg.

January's withdrawal bleed was 1 week before the timed pills, the sugar ones. I bled during the week b4s active pills (never happened b4) very light too. Took hundreds of dollars in tests all neg aside from the occasional squinty evap line.

February withdrawal bleed was relatively on time and there was a considerable amount. Took 2 more tests both neg. Been feeling my belly everyday for anything weird. I've been constipated lately since I started my new job I'm sitting for 90% of my 8 n half hour days. My belly is kinda firm in one area around My belly button on the sides. I can suck in my stomach just fine and not really see anything aside from probably literal organs. (Im plus sized so yknow) I'm just thinking it's the sitting all day

I'm 3-5 days away from my next withdrawal bleed can I calm down then. 100% rule it out and never think abt it

@dike You need to visit a therapist. Stop spending hundreds on tests and use that money to help yourself get better. You've asked this before and have gotten the same answers every time. What answer would you like to hear that you haven't already?

@namhoang217gv I'm 19 man idk, I just want the anxiety to go away. I wanna stop feeling this feeling. I had to cancel my last therapist since I just switched jobs n it's not covered by insurance anymore. Gotta wait 6 mknths at this new place. I hate seeing so much misinformation online and idk what to believe anymore! My family woukd be livid if I was pregnant. I'm just really scared. Birth control was something a stupid male doctor gave me when I was experiencing abnormal period stuff to begin with. So there might be strong with me. I wanna see a gyno but my family is so far up my fucking ass into my business I can't without then knowing all the God danm details. Sorry idk I'm just scared and idk what to do

@dike The pill with perfect use is 99%+ effective. He didn’t get semen near your vagina. It is extremely unlikely you are pregnant. When I say extremely unlikely, I mean borderline impossible.
If you had gotten pregnant in December, a positive now would be instant and blazing. It would be an extremely dark line that would appear instant.

I’m male but I know from when my wife was pregnant, her belly didn’t start feeling pregnant for months.