Swaddles

daphotoguy

For the life of me I can’t get blankets as perfect as the crew at the hospital but the Halo brand swaddles have been great. However, lil dudes not even two weeks old yet and one of the Halo swaddles Velcro is already wearing out. I know it’s not the most expensive thing but it’s still 30 bucks for a product that’s pitched as 0-3 months and is already failing. Any recommendations on other similar brands that seem to hold up better? We have two halos currently and a couple other brands as well.

Additionally, what do you all think of the dream land weighted swaddles?

Thanks all in advance.

@klangl01 I second this. Hated the swaddle me Velcro being super loud at night and would break out and my boy hated the love to dream arms up because it was too thin. After switching to this he slept super well at night. Plus it can be used to transition to arms out and you can still use it until the weight limit.

@klangl01 Somehow my son has still gotten one of his arms out of this, because newborns lol, but overall it’s a great swaddle! And you can transition it to arms out once you’re ready :) so that helps with longevity

Back