Storybook sounding name for daughter

koifishcross

We've had a few ideas, but nothing sounds quite right so far. We really want a magical storybook sounding name that still honors a couple of our family members. Today was the big ultrasound where we got to see our baby more and I can feel her move. It's starting to feel sad that we don't have a name to call her already.

Criteria:
  1. We'd like to fit either Jules or Diana in as an honor name for my grandmother. Her name is Julie Diane.
  2. Coral, Rosa, Minerva, and Alta are extra family names that we love.
  3. We like names like Dorothea Story, or Lyra Fern because they sound whimsical, like they belong in fairytale.
  4. We like the idea of two middle names, but it isn't a requirement.
  5. Last name begins with an N.
  6. We don't want to pick a name in the top 200 or so.
Some names that we like other than family names:

Rosalind, Artemisia, Juliette, Cerridwen, Ada, Lyra, Freya, Leia, Coralie, Willow, Tallulah, Haven

@koifishcross Congratulations! I think we have similar taste. To honour Jules Diane, how about Juliette Dawn? I think it’s absolutely stunning, I’ve never heard the combination before. Dawn in particular is so underused, I think it’s so princessy and evokes beautiful imagery. Julianne/a is very pretty too.

Here are some other combinations off the top of my head- I hope they’re not too frilly for you!
  • Evangeline Joy
  • Coralie Page
  • Aurora Jewel
  • Lilianna Dawn
  • Rosalie Diane
  • Rosanna Dawn
  • Annabelle Lark
  • Hazel Juliet
  • Ivy Lyric
From your suggestions I love Lyra Diane- I think it would be really cool for a kid to share a name with a constellation 🌌

@koifishcross Eleura Jules

Annaliese Jules

Ambriella Jules

Sapphira Jules

Amarissa Jules

Keturah Jules

Lovella Jules

Amariah, Rovelyn, Apphia, Hannah, Zemira, Giannah, Eviana, Lielle, Nolani, Sarai, Adira, Arabella, Aubriella

Back