Starting to try soon, nervous. Medical history and arcuate uterus

bobtoriol

Hi all! We’re starting to try soon, I have to switch my epilepsy medication as what I’m on is not pregnancy safe and I have to adjust to new meds (when I’m poorly medicated I have bad and frequent grand mal seizures.) I had an abnormal pap w/ LSIL in 2019 but a normal one in 2020, Kaiser recommended going back in 3 years so I have an appointment next week (with a new doctor, I have new insurance I was very dissatisfied with the care Kaiser provided.) My main concern though was the arcuate uterus finding, Kaiser basically might be a problem, might not. Doesn’t have measurements or severity on the ultrasound overview and I have a hard time getting my medical records from them but I’ll try. I’m hoping my new doctor will order a new one. Does anyone have any experience with any of this? The slightly septated uterus, or being pregnant with epilepsy. I’d love some insight

@bobtoriol There is no way really to know if the actuate uterus will cause an issue or not. I’m an ultrasound tech and I will say I see many many people coming in for their typical pregnancy scans with a known arcuate and everything is going just fine.

Back