Recommendations for stroller wagon for infant carseat and toddler

knsokamd

Hi all !

I’m due October 1st with my second boy! My first is 3y/o so rather than investing in a double stroller I thought a stroller wagon made more sense for my older one, however I’m finding that some stroller wagons that have the infant car seat adapter the car seat itself takes up a majority of the space in the wagon. So I’m looking for a stroller wagon that can be used with an infant car seat and also allow a toddler to sit in the wagon as well. I was previously looking at the evenflo wagon but I don’t love the setup with the infant seat.

I also don’t intend to buy a new infant seat and am looking for one with a universal infant seat carrier as I will use my Chicco keyfit30 from my first for new baby.

TIA for a suggestions.

@knsokamd I really like the babytrend one - it looks like they’ve changed the models since I bought mine and now the one that has a car seat attachment is about $200 (mine a year ago was $130 or something). I do really like it though and think it’s worth it. I managed all last summer to fit my toddler, infant and car seat, snacks, and toddlers bike (with some maneuvering) all in the wagon. Now the baby is big enough to sit and it’s still great - the snack tray for them is so handy and I love the canopy. Honestly I’d look for one secondhand of the older model, I bet you could find one for cheap

@knsokamd We did the graco one, but it is kinda expensive for the infant attachment for how little we used it. But now that ny second is big enough to not use it we love it

Back