Question

patdog122482

Hello I’m 18 I’m kinda curious if anyone else’s teens do this so I’m usually up pretty late I’m a night owl and I like to stay up till around 2am sometimes I like to go to the kitchen and get a snack in the middle of the night does anyone’s else’s teen do this and if so do u do anything about it?

@patdog122482 Ummm pretty common i would think. My youngest kid is 17 and she will do that sometimes. The only thing i do is go out and make her share her snack. We snack, hang out for a bit then i make her go back to bed.

Sometimes people can't sleep. Nothing to get bent over unless you're out there banging every dish together and leaving a huge mess for someone else to clean.

@patdog122482 During Covid and at- home schooling, my 16 year old would make chorizo and eggs at 3 in the morning. A little more complex than getting a snack. Hell, sometimes I get up and have a snack, but I'm not about to cook anything. 😄

@patdog122482 it's pretty normal to snack. As long as you're not waking up to do it, it's not a problem. Just try to make sure it's a healthy snack like hummus or leftover dinner.

Back