probably unlikely, but can someone do the math?

mattcity

I think I need to be faced with some numbers to chill tbh. It’s been three months since the last “risky” (before ovulation) encounter (the only other time penetration was involved was the day right before one of my periods).

methods used were condom + pullout + FAM, with an intact condom, but I’m not sure about microtears + precum (he didn’t get off for ~a day before + had peed several times since the last time, and wasn’t anywhere near finishing). also he flipped the condom but I don’t think it had touched any fluids before and he didn’t put it inside until ~2-3mins later.

how long theoretically would a sperm from precum survive w/o fertile cervical mucus? I didn’t start having any until ~2 or 3 days later, since this happened the day after my period ended and it was a dry day. I ovulated ~6 days after (day 14 of cycle).

I’ve had my regular 8-10 day periods (? I think) for the past three months since, and I’ve lost 3-4lbs. I don’t think I look like I’m 3 months along or anything but sometimes I bloat around the stomach area. I have a fairly low body fat percentage w/ a thin build but I heard once that women with cryptic p* that are thin don’t show.

tbh I thought I was over this but then I felt weird gurgling around my abdomen starting in my upper right quadrant and moving to my lower left quadrant and freaked out.

@mattcity You are not pregnant! If urine or blood test can assure you, go ahead to ease your mind and move on. Getting your full period every month is proof you are not pregnant