Ovulation is a no good capital LOSER

abby1234

The title is childish, just like my uterus. Even if I hadn’t tracked my cycles for 3 years to get pregnant with our only, I would surely still know when I’m ovulating. Every. Single. Month. My ovaries start whispering “bUt WhAT aBoUt ONe MorE” and “hE wOUlD LoVE a SIbLinG.” To which I whisper back “Do you have 2nd child money and energy?” Little do those 2 tiny suckers know, we got those tubes tied almost 2 years ago. I’ll just watch cute sibling videos of my friends kids on Instagram to subdue my ovaries need to provide me with 30 more spawns.

@abby1234 YESSSSS! Ugh. I have the *worst* ovulation pain when I'm not on birth control. I hate being on birth control so much though, that hubs is getting snipped in a month. But man, I am not looking forward to mittelschmerz again.

@aieyiamfu I also get ovulation pains. Then I got implantation cramping and bleeding as well when I got pregnant. These reproductive systems are wack. I’d like a refund!

@abby1234 My "baby" is 17. I'm still getting the horrid ovulation pain (I found out recently that it has an actual name. Mittelschmirz.) and the monthly (approx) bleeding like a stuck pig. I'd like to unsubscribe, thanks.

@abby1234 I wanted to get my tubes tied but I’m not a candidate. Bummer. My ovaries do be whispering “your kiddo has gotten easier. Nows the time if you want a good chance at a good sibling relationship. More than a 3 year gap and they won’t be close.” My kids 19 months old. NOPE. I can’t do it again

@savedbyreality Totally not speaking on if you should have another or not, but just saying me and my sister were 6 years apart and have been very close our whole lives, so you never know with the age gap.

@nneji That’s true. I have a sister 4 years older than me and we fought like cats and dogs until we were adults. My other sister is 2 years older than me and she’s been my best friend my whole life.

@nneji (I haven’t even had one child yet but we plan on being one and done so I’m going to lurk here) but I also have something to add! Me and my brother are 14 years apart and I’m closer to him than I am to my sister who’s only a year and half older than me. Of course this still won’t change my mind, I do NOT want more than one and I’m not trying to change anyone’s mind of course but that “3 years or less” is bullshit.

Back