My 4 year old just put my 2 year old down for a nap AMA

divices

2 year old requested that her older sister put her down. We obliged just to see.

She got her in a diaper and pajamas. Read books. Sang her songs. Covered her with a blanket. Turned the lights off and shut the door.

I don’t know what I’ll do with all this extra time gained.

@milz777 I hear there's lots of money to be made in kid-napping services.

Edit: I think I have a new client, right after I posted that a couple of guys in suits are sitting out front of my house in a black van.

@peachpits I ran-som business like this before. You have to call the parents and let them know how much and then they'll pay you whatever you ask for.

@matt25 Make sure you know to ask for payment upfront for all future kid-napping services. Some parents don't want to pay you for each time.

@joegoldbergswifey Also a 4 year old and a (near) 2 year old household. I had to intervene this afternoon in what might have been a fight to the death over whether a toy was called an "excavator" or a "digger".

@divices My 4.5 year old tries to put the 2 year old in the sleeper hold frequently. Not sure if that counts but she’s also interested in putting him down

Back