[M/21] [F/18] Should I get Plan B?

gray1404

A few hours ago, a girlfriend and I were going at it, when all of a sudden something changed and I pulled out and realized the condom broke. I was not even close to cumming though.

However, a few minutes before I strapped on, she gave me a bj and I did come then. But does that not matter because there was spermicide in it?? Although I’m not 100% sure, I’m pretty sure that I pulled out very soon after the condom broke (1-5 seconds).

Also, if it means anything, she was on the pill for months until last month, and she still hasn’t gotten her period yet.

Should I get Plan B??

@adidan1 I don’t know. She told me she went off the pill last month and still hasn’t had her period yet. She has always had very weird and irregular cycles and then when she would have them they’d be really heavy, that’s why she went on in the pill first place.

Now she’s been off the pill for a month, that’s why we used the condom. So idk exactly where that would put her in her cycle if she’s been off the pill a month and hasn’t had her period yet.

@gray1404 You can't know then. It might be a good idea to get Ella (more effective than Plan B) or Plan B. The side effects are minimal and the risk might not be worth it.

And BTW, condoms shouldn't break like that. Make sure that you use the right size for you, that you store them correctly, that you put them on correctly (Google is your friend) and that she is always wet enough when you penetrate her. You can always use lube, just make sure you don't use it as a substitute for getting her ready.

@gray1404 Withdrawal is a pretty effective method. If you're sure you didn't ejaculate inside of her, then you are probably fine. Always worth testing just in case, but I don't think a broken condom without ejaculation is a high enough risk to warrant Plan B.