linea nigra- not pregnant (i think?)

sycarton

i had a pregnancy scare last month and have posted here about it before. here are some facts to recap:
- low risk situation, no PIV sex (genital rubbing for few seconds w no ejaculation)
- got what i hope was my period last month (lasted six days, heavy bleeding and clots)
- tested negative thrice
- 12 days after the incident
- 18 days after the incident
- 38 days after the incident

however i think i j noticed a rly faint brown line go from my belly button down to my pelvic region and idk if it was there before. im spiraling again please please please help!

note: this incident happened a little more than six weeks ago

@katrina2017 what types of hormonal shifts can it be a result of? i’ve always had a very regular period and have no known hormonal disorders. is there some point in the menstrual cycle that can cause this line to appear?

@katrina2017 i have been googling it but that’s just stressing me out more. i think google can be ur worst enemy more than ur best friend bc it’s caused a lot more stress in my case haha! google j says it can be due to PCOS or some hormonal disorders in non pregnant women but i know i have none of those, so i’m unsure about why the line is there which is why i posted on here. also it’s more common in pregnant than nonpregnant women which scared me even more. thank you for ur reply!

@sycarton Hormones and your menstural cycle can, and will, change thoughout your life. It's normal.
If you're super worried about the line, I'd recommend seeing a doctor.
You're definitely not pregnant.

@rjl isn’t the happy trail a line of hair? even after i shaved my stomach, i still have a faint brown line. is that smtn normal with the happy trail?