Late period… Am I pregnant?

levette64

I recently went to see my husband in America (2nd March - 11th March). We were having protected sex (condom). On the night of the 10th we have sex and we’re unsure whose cum, for better lack of words, was on the condom. So I took plan B the next morning and then went back to the U.K.
My period was predicted to be around 11th/12th. It’s the 15th now and I’m late.
I’m just super stressed out to be honest. I’m really not trying to be pregnant.

I’m trying to factor in the plan b and time zone change and hoping maybe that’s what affected it but I’m unsure.
I think maybe I should take a pregnancy test?
Pls help I’m inexperienced in this.

@levette64 Did you happen to read what plan b does before taking it? It works by delaying ovulation and thus delaying your period. Your cycle could be messed up for months. Don't take emergency contraceptives unless you actually need it.

@nay_sayer Well I did think I need it given we didn’t know whose bodily fluids it was. Can it delay it by this much? My ovulation period was around 21st -27th Feb. So it already happened. I was due on my period. So how has it delayed ovulation?
Secondly sorry for all the questions but you have to understand I’m panicking and not needed of a lecture right now.

@levette64 As I said above, it can mess up your cycle for months. Pregnancy tests are reliable two weeks after sex and definitive after three, consider taking one for peace of mind

Back