Last chance to take part! Thank you so much to everyone for letting me post and to everyone who has taken part so far :)

adhidw

Hey everyone! đź‘‹ I'm currently pursuing my PhD on the association between anxiety and mild infant illness during the first year of motherhood, and I was wondering if any of you would be interested in participating. This would involve taking a short online survey that will help me gather valuable insights. Upon completion, you will have the chance to win a ÂŁ25 Amazon voucher and/or have the option to take part in a paid zoom interview!

To take part, you are required to have an infant under the age of 12 months and who is currently suffering or recently suffered from a mild illness (in the previous 4 weeks).

https://livpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8u0zpZPOrdIZW1U

Example illnesses: jaundice, hypoglycaemia, dehydration, sickness and diarrhoea, respiratory difficulties (e.g., bronchitis, croup, whooping cough), ear infection, other infections, cough/cold/sore throat, rashes, conjunctivitis, urine Infection or any other mild illness that did not require admission to hospital for more than one week.

Back