Last chance to take part! Huge thank you to everyone who has taken part so far and for letting me post :)

adhidw

Hey everyone! đź‘‹ I'm currently pursuing my PhD on the association between anxiety and mild infant illness during the first year of motherhood, and I was wondering if any of you would be interested in participating. This would involve taking a short online survey that will help me gather valuable insights. Upon completion, you will have the chance to win a ÂŁ25 Amazon voucher and/or have the option to take part in a paid zoom interview!

To take part in study 2, you are required to have an infant under the age of 12 months and who is currently suffering or recently suffered from a mild illness (in the previous 4 weeks).

https://livpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8u0zpZPOrdIZW1U

Example illnesses: jaundice, hypoglycaemia, dehydration, sickness and diarrhoea, respiratory difficulties (e.g., bronchitis, croup, whooping cough), ear infection, other infections, cough/cold/sore throat, rashes, conjunctivitis, urine Infection or any other mild illness that did not require admission to hospital for more than one week.