Is organiclifestart.com a reputable formula seller?

ezio_21

https://organiclifestart.com/

Products:

They offer the two popular European brands of Formula - HiPP and Holle - and claim they source it straight from Europe.

They claim to ship a direct from the manufacturer and they are on the Shopify platform which I assume means they are probably a drop shipper.

The good:
  1. The website is clean and free of problems common to scam sites (e.g. grammatical errors, missing or filler TOS, etc..) and they use Shopify with what I consider to be a pretty standard e-commerce experience
  2. They responded to their [care@organiclifestart.com](mailto:care@organiclifestart.com) email within about 8 hours (and I emailed around midnight)
  3. They have a lot of good reviews on Trustpilot
  4. They shipped my Holle formula from Oberndorf, Germany via Fedex which is within 2 hours of the Holle headquarters in Switzerland - i.e. it is reasonable to think Holle could have wholesale distribution from that area
  5. The prices look normal (to me) and not ridiculously undercut which could be indicative of counterfeits or scams
  6. They offer a scholarship and several universities [1], [2], [3] list it on their website (but whether these Universities were in contact with real people at Organic Life Start or just found their website, I have no idea)
The bad:
  1. They use Shopify as do a lot of scammers and it is hard to get information about the legitimacy of any individual store
  2. They did not cancel my order before it shipped even though I abided by their policy and emailed them within 1 hour of ordering and before midnight ET
  3. Their domain is pretty new and registered in the Bahamas with no anonymized contact info
  4. They have no physical address provided and no real names and otherwise no way to identify them
  5. They claim their location is "Germany" but I cannot find their registered business or find a BBB listing
  6. I cannot find any reference to authorized resellers holleusa or holle.ch
  7. They have pretty much no presence on social media that I can find (but admittingly, I don't use a ton of social media) other than a couple of people tweeting about them recently because of the formula shortage
  8. Their scholarship has yet to be awarded yet so who knows if its real
The unsure:
  1. I emailed holleusa and holle.ch about Organic Life Start but am still waiting on a response =(
Am I being overly paranoid? Is this just a new Shopify drop shipper making their mark in e-commerce or is it a scam/counterfeiter?

@ezio_21 yeah there’s several companies people buy their european formulas from that i’ve seen spoken highly of many many times and this isn’t one of them. :( I’ve heard of (and use daily) Shop but not Shopify… 😔

@ezio_21 They are literally the worst!!! I just ordered them because the formula was 5$ cheaper a can!! Was not worth it. My package is over a week late. They won’t refund me, and customer service is an absolute nightmare.

@ezio_21 Any update on this site? I’ve been using myorganic for the last couple years for European formula, but they’ve been out of Kendamil for months and now my fallback of HiPP is also out. This site claims to have it in stock, but they didn’t exist when I first started ordering European formulas and I have online trust issues. Trust pilot is easily manipulated with fake accounts

Back