Is having a second kid really worth all the trouble? It looks exponentially harder to go from 1 to 2 kids than zero to 1.

@christopherpriestley I have a 3 year older brother who was always distant. We don't talk at all. He was always difficult to get along with also for other family members. My bf is a single child, but has a half-sister. We definitely just gonna have one child because of our experience and also financially. My cousin has a great relationship to her brother and wants more kids and that is absolutely great too. Only you can make that choice

@christopherpriestley Well, I'm pregnant with #5, all planned. 🤷‍♀️ I think every one of them was worth it. It also depends on the older child, how old they are, their temperament, etc. I just turned 38. My kids are 13 (will be 14 in June), 12, 7, almost 2 (in 3 weeks), and littlest one due in November. The age gaps between each are 20 months, 4.5 years, 5.5 years, and 2.5 years. If they were all close in age, probably would have stopped at 3. 😂 Plus, being an only child is boring.

@christopherpriestley I have mine 13 months apart it’s hard! I feel like the easiest would be like 3/4 years apart? But then I guess you have that bigger age gap.. Idk! I think it’s nice for them to have siblings and the baby/toddler years we just kinda suffer through because they’ll get easier in ways as they get older?! That’s what I’m holding out for hahah

Also I love my babies they are so perfect and sweet and cute etc etc we have one boy one girl I feel so blessed, but wooofffff I’m in the weeds right now with 6 months and 1.5 it’s hardddddd for this stay at home mommy! Hubby works a lot etc etc can’t afford help!

Back