I need some input

treetreetop

I currently am home with my 6 month old and my 2.5yo goes to preschool. He’s been there for a year and has friends and loves his teachers. However, I’m really missing him at home. Would it be terrible for me to withdraw him and stay home with him until he goes to pre-k (he’d go at 5 since he has a late birthday)? We’d use the extra money to get memberships to an indoor playground and possibly start him in a sport so he can still interact with other toddlers. Is this crazy? Should I keep him since he has a routine? Is he young enough to where it doesn’t matter? My family thinks I should keep him in but his dad obviously prefers him at home. I just need some input!

@treetreetop I’m a SAHM and sent both of my older kids to preschool starting around 3yo. 3 half days. It was so great for them, mainly socially but also academically. My oldest started kindergarten this year and he was more than prepared and transitioned so easily (5 full days). I would say keep him in if it’s been working well. There doesn’t seem to be a reason to pull him out now.