I got the position!

eutychus2018

I posted a few weeks ago saying I had applied to a position..

Basically I felt like I wasn't achieving anything new, wasn't doing anything I was passionate about for a while (since I started mat leave in 2020). I had been in the same position for about 6 years prior to that. I hadn't applied to new positions, I just stayed. Since mat leave I felt like it's been applying again and again with no success. I recently saw a posting for the position I wouldve gone for right away in the past but wasn't going to apply given recent rejections. Well, a couple of my old coworkers that work in area encouraged me to apply and I did.. I had the interview today and 3 hours later I was offered the job!

I'm so happy I got the job. Im also happy I achieved something after feeling like I sucked at everything for the past 3 years since my son was born. I'm a bit nervous about this position, but I'm just really happy and proud of myself ☺️

https://reddit.com/r/workingmoms/s/AjxKQUO4aJ

@eutychus2018 I am so proud of you for overcoming your nerves and putting yourself out there!

It can be so hard with everything else we juggle as working moms to remember that we deserve to enjoy our work as often as we can. Because we do deserve it!

You are going to rock this new position!!