Help!

cwngfd

I’m f(28) and I just started taking BC pills (Yasminelle) 6 days ago on my first day of period. I got my period last sunday and I took the pills right away and has been taking it religiously at 7.50am, never missed any minutes bcs I set an alarm for that and took the pills before the clock turns to 7.51am lol.
Today me and my partner had a spontaneous sex and he did came inside. Bear in mind that this is the very first time in my life I’m taking BC pills. Because I read the ‘7 days rule’, I’m a bit nervous now.. Am I protected already? Or should I take plan B tomorrow? Ofc there’s always chance of getting pregnant but, is this a big chance?

@cwngfd Okay, so as long as you started on the first 5 days of your period you are protected from pregnancy. The 7 day rule only applies to the very first pack of birth control if you didn’t start on your period. You are still protected, plan b isn’t needed, your pill has a 12hr window so you have until 7:50pm to take it so don’t freak out if you’re more than a minute late, it prevents ovulation, thickens cervical mucus, and thins the uterine lining to protect you

Back