Hello, it’s me, the ANTILOP hater here. What’s a better high chair?

chris77777

I can’t do anything at meal times because my baby constantly climbs out of his high chair.

I’m wondering if anyone has this Mocka high chair and can tell me if you can strap the kiddo in good??
Or any other suggestions for high chairs where I could eat my dinner without constantly wrestling a baby from falling head first out of his chair.

I’m located in Australia.

Thanks

@chris77777 I honestly had to do a double take because it looks so much like the stokke Tripp trapp (which I love). If the straps are similar to that and go over the shoulders (unclear from pictures) your kid isn’t going anywhere any time soon.

@chris77777 The Stokke Clikk has a full harness that’s REALLY easy to use and clean. Keeps my climber in that damn chair. And it works amazing and takes about ten seconds to assemble and disassemble.

@chris77777 Totally! It was the most pricey thing I bought for baby and it took me so long to finally decide to purchase.... but honestly it’s probably the most used and useful thing we have, hahaha. It weighs like one pound and we take it to grandparents house for dinner and the plastic it’s made of is almost nonstick, so cleaning is seriously the easiest thing. I can’t say enough good things. I’m a very frugal person, monetarily, and I have no regrets about this!

@chris77777 We are really happy with the Stokke Steps chair. It has a harness. I have read another redditor criticize the table for not working with suctioning plates, but we use it directly at our table and I have therefore not tried the Stokke Steps table my self.

Back