HCG results - are they tracking okay? Doctor won’t scan till 8 weeks

gebmol

Hi! I did my 5th (!!!) FET on April 17th with two 5 day embryos.
- Beta 1: 7DPT, 14.5
- Beta 2: 11DPT, 150
- Beta 3: 13DPT, 423
- Beta 4: 16DPT, 1078

My third transfer resulted in a blighted ovum, so I am currently terrified at 5 weeks 1 day, knowing my doctor will only see me for an ultrasound at 8 weeks.

She is monitoring my progesterone closely and upped my PIO shots to get me over the 20 mark (my progesterone has been low)

My estrogen is also super low at 39 - and everything is freaking me out right now!

Any success stories with lower-end betas like mine? Or lower estrogen?

Thank you for any/all advice - it’s gonna be a stressful 3 weeks till the first ultrasound! 🎢

@gebmol My numbers were low:
8dp5dt: 38
12dp5dt: 254
14dpt5dt: 504
18dp5dt: 2033

Still not “out of the clear” yet, but I’m 17 weeks. I hope everything works out well for you.

@gebmol Oh, and my progesterone was at 10 (whatever units of measurement they use), so borderline low! I was on PIO and they did have me increase it a little bit.

Besides the morning sickness still, I do feel great.

I hope everything works out well for you!!

@ashfur It was my first pregnancy and I didn’t even know BO’s were possible. Went in for a scan at 5w5d, could only see the gestational sac, was asked then then go in for additional scans for 2 more weeks of slow torture. From the first scan where no yolk sac or fetal pole were visible, I knew it wasn’t going to work, but my body didn’t catch up for another few weeks. After the final 3rd scan the doctor called it - and I opted to naturally miscarry. I bled for 4 weeks total (I had no idea it could take that long!) and other than one rough night of cramping it was pretty painless. Emotionally I didn’t think I’d be able to transfer again, but I did just a few months later. It was a rough couple of months, but I did feel more prepared at my FETs post BO, and am unable to “enjoy”/celebrate any signs of pregnancy at present.

Back