hCG levels rising but not doubling

Hey I’m 24. I’m panicking, wondering if I have a viable pregnancy; I won’t be able to know for another two weeks. I’m almost 5 weeks pregnant from conception, but recorded at 8 weeks pregnant from my last period. My hCG levels were 3900 then 3 days later it was 6100 then 2 days later it was 9000. I’m too early to detect a heartbeat, but the ultrasound shows that the sac grew in size and it’s not an ectopic pregnancy. I have lost most of my pregnancy symptoms such as extreme fatigue, my breasts got smaller and lost soreness, and I’ve lost appetite. I’m looking for some hope that maybe other people experienced this and had a healthy pregnancy or not. I really just want to know others’ experiences. Thank you.

@tohellwiththedevil I’m an Ob nurse. Honestly, not feeling pregnancy symptoms can be a sign of something not so great. BUT your hcg levels are fantastic, like insane lol. So I would not worry about your levels at all. For instance, I’m 14 weeks pregnant right now and when I was 5 weeks mine weren’t even 1000 lol. So as long as you’re not bleeding or cramping, try to not worry as much! 😀 besides around week 6-7 is when morning sickness starts so it’s very likely in a week or two your symptoms will be raging lol.

@jesussa Thank you for your post, that made me feel a little better. I am optimistic. I had a drop of blood daily for about 4 days about a week ago, no cramping or anything. But maybe it was late implantation bleeding?

Back