H. O. L. Y. C. R. A. P

@perfectbone Thanks! Just hoping it sticks knowing it's so early. I've had mild cramps the last few days which has been a little worrisome. I asked my doctor to order an hcg and progesterone lab due to pcos. Time will tell! But holy shit I can actually get pregnant even with non existent mucus and a cervix that always seems clamped tight!

@jamesuk Some cramping is normal. Things have to stretch out a little bit for baby to start growing! :) I'm 6w tomorrow and still having intermittent cramping. My doctor isn't concerned.

@jamesuk Eee that's the same one I took!! I actually tested the day my period was supposed to come BECAUSE of the cramps. They just felt different somehow!

Keep positive! Yay!

@peanut_wing Hahah! I took about 3 different manual ones before getting a digital! I haven't had cramps in aggggges. So it's been kind of weird having them! From what I've read it's common so I'm trying not to worry until I have an appt.

@jamesuk Congrats!!!! Your BFP is just as real as mine!!! I tested this morning on a cheapie. Didn't see anything immediately. Went back in a little while and BAM!! A thin red line. 😊😊😊😊

This is my 4th pregnancy.... Had 3 previous mcs. So really taking it easy and trying to not get too excited. I'm taking my prenatals, bb aspirin, extra folate, and progesterone and just taking very very slowly.

@leftydad I had my obgyn order a progesterone lab along with the hcg. I'm really afraid it will be low and she won't let me supplement. :/ I guess I'll find out when I hear from her!

@jamesuk Same here friend!!! Got my BFP today. :) It feels way unreal, and it's early (11DPO), so I am waiting until I get a positive tomorrow to call my doctor to see when I should be coming in. I know that's silly, but I really can't believe it either!

Yay for us!!!

@l0v3dr34m I did the same thing! I got a light positive yesterday and waited until today to see. I went ahead and called and she had me come in for a lab today! I'm still real scared its too early for blood work but I took another wondfo this afternoon and it came up really dark! Ahhh! Congrats to you!

Back