Diablo 4

lmccrazy

Any dads playing Diablo 4 and maybe want to play together / hang out online. I

have no idea how clans work tbh but though I'll ask here if anyone is interested.

Edit:
There seems to be a Daddit clan already! Think we shall join.

Edit 2:
Sent join request, but no response. I'm happy to be an extra owner(?) To help qith adminy stuff on that clan.

@relationshipwithgod Hey, so i tried to join the Daddit discord server a while back but discord doesn't let me join through reddit links, could i PM you my discord and you add me through discord? If it's not too much trouble

@beta2 People we are getting fucking old. I had an internet themed bar mitzvah back in the year 2000, before many really understood wtf the internet even was.

But my dad knew I loved Blizzard games, so he wrote them and Blizzard sent a bunch of cool posters that my parents surprised me with on display during the party; including 3 StarCraft posters (which my dad used to always play LAN games with me and my friends) as well as a Diablo poster.

Some 20 something years later I still have those posters hanging up in my office (Diablo photo not pictured)

@beta2 The intro to this server is the best experience I’ve had. Completed the little survey and got the appropriate channels.

I am eyeing Diablo IV. But TotK until FFXVI I just don’t know.

Back