cycles getting longer

ditzydollshana

I used to have a very consistent 30-31 day cycles. had a MC in July/Aug and D&C. got a period period 40 days after D&C. then had 32 day cycle, 35 day cycle, and right now I'm at CD 37 and no sign of a period (and BFN). in general, what does it mean biologically/scientifically if your cycles are getting longer?

I'm 33. my sister did IVF at 33 and when she tried for a second at 35, using max meds she only got 1 mature egg, then her test results showed she was pre-menopausal.

hoping to crosspost this in r/ttcafterloss and r/TryingForABaby

edit: I ended up with a chemical pregnancy. Since nothing was happening, I kept using HPT and got a very faint line at the end of 5 min on CD 38-41. CD 42 I got a blood test for HCG levels and it said I was 23.36 mIU/mL and that afternoon I started bleeding. Lots of cramping and dark blood clots.

@mariet9 I'm more interested in what do longer cycles mean/why am I getting longer cycles? Getting towards menopause? from MC? lower egg reserve? Something else?

but to answer your question: at this point tracking periods. Did ovulation strips for 2ish cycles but didn't this last cycle with the holidays. little CM tracking. no temping (...yet)