Cross straps vs. H straps

Hi all! I really like my Happy Baby OG carrier. I saw that Happy Baby will be releasing a new carrier soon that can be cross strap and h strap. I've seen great reviews of the Hope and Plum Lark with cross straps, but I've never tried a cross straps carrier. Are they more comfortable? How is the weight distributed differently? I'm debating selling a carrier to try the new Happy Baby one and wanted some more information. Thank you!

@pitcharan Same! The lark triggered headaches but my happy baby is extremely comfortable.

Just bought a hope and plum meh dai for the wide shoulders and cross back. The lark made unnecessary cuts into my back fat. When I see photos it’s more obvious how much it digs in on others. Thank god I sold it for more than I bought it when Alice was on sale.

@christian_countrygal I have the Beco Gemini and wear it cross straps right now and really love how comfortable it is for my body. It distributes the weight well and I don’t have any problems with it riding up on my neck. I also find it pretty easy to put on and adjust. My LO is 11 weeks, 13.5 lbs, and 24 inches, and I’m 5’6” and wear medium/large clothes if that helps.

@christian_countrygal It depends sooooo much on the carrier. My Emeibaby has H-straps and I love them. Most comfortable carrier ever for me. Some other carriers with H-straps annoy the hell out of me. Some with cross straps are uncomfortable, some are super comfortable. It's weird because they look pretty much alike.

Back