Cotton pajamas for 12mo old?

stallions

We Love Burt’s bees baby loose fit pajamas but they don’t come larger than 9 months due to regulatory reasons. So we are looking for new ones but can’t seem to find some that meet the following requirements:
1. 100% cotton
2. Stretchy enough to get the tots arms and legs in (the Burt’s slim fit seem a little tight and not too soft)
3. One piece
4. Easy to wash (some of these hand wash and hang dry things are just a hard no)

I have felt Little Sleepies yet, they still seem pretty snug. Any other recommendations?

@stallions Following. My baby’s sausage limbs don’t fit in these itty bitty casings that are marketed as size 12mo pjs. He’s in long sleeve onesies and pants for the time being lol

@stallions Ah, it’s probably a difference in build. I have a tall little guy so we buy 2T (he’s 14 months) and they’re loose but the right height.

@primarymay Update - I sized up and did the stripes and you are right!!!! They are way better than the print ones. Thank you!!!!!!!! I wish they had them footless too but I’ll take what I can get.

@stallions I hate slim fit jammies. I can't get my chunky bub in them haha. I like the Target brand (Just One You I think?). No idea if it's 100% cotton or not

@kmar123 I think it's actually Carter's, so you can get it at Target, but also Carter's and Amazon.

Definitely agree, though! They keep my blanket-hating, furnace-bodied, cold-footed toddler comfy at night

Back