Clothdiapers for sale - GroVia and prefolds

sixpointer

I have some diapers for sale! Most of them were purchased 3 years ago, and this is all I used (plus some flats) to cloth diaper our daughter from birth to 2 years. GroVia was by far my favorite system! It actually hurts to sell them, but I need some cash :)
  1. Airplane cover here - this one was bought 1.5 ago, barely used. As you can see from the picture, one snap was replaced and it doesn't match the color of others. - $11
  2. Birds cover here - was a velcro cover, but I converted it into snaps closure. - $7
  3. Vanilla and Purple covers - the oldest ones, look a bit rough, $6 each. The purple one is from GroVia's original run, so it is smaller than the others, it would fit a tiny baby perfectly! When my daughter was 2 I couldn't quite use it anymore, even on the longest setting it was too small for her (she was around 25 lbs). Both of them were converted into snaps by me.
  4. 3 Vanialla AIO here with extra boosters snapped in - $12 each. All of them have some minor wear and staining, you can see from the pictures. most wear on one diaper, the rest are like this
  5. Ice AIO here with an extra booster snapped in - $11, has 2 darkish stains on the back, I have no memory of where they come from, so they might come out. It has some minor wear, similar to the Vanilla AIOs.
  6. 2 organic cotton boosters - $5 for the pair
  7. 2 stay dry boosters - $5 for the pair
  8. Organic cotton snap-in inserts - $5 each, 8 inserts total. If you are not familiar with GroVias, all the inserts have waterproof backing, so when the diaper is wet, the inside of the cover stays dry and can be reused without washing. Once again, some minor wear like this
  9. Stay dry insert - $5, 1 available. Barely used, got it about 1.5 years ago.
  10. Unbleached Indian prefolds - 10 12"x14" (4x8x4) and 1 12"x17" (4x8x4) plus 2 snappies - $12. I should also have a green one size Wonder Wrap that I will add on if I find it. Some minor wear on these, too
Some of the snaps on GroVias are dented (freaking dryer!! they got caught in the dryer between the spinning "vault" and the door, so after that I made sure to snap the sides before drying), but they all work. Most of the wear is cosmetic, all the diapers should last through another baby (that was my original intention, but we are not planning to have another baby any time soon).

I also have two original GroVia organic cotton inserts, they don't have the waterproof backing and leg gussets, so I will add them to whoever buys most of the GroVia stuff :)

This is my first time selling something used, so I am trying to be fair, most of the items are 55%+ lower than the original prices.

I live in Maine, and depending on where you are I can either include the shipping or split it. All the items add up to $144, if you take the whole lot I will do $135 and ship for free/pay most of it.

Here are some pictures of baby and diapers:
in GroVia a few days old, 7 lbs 4 oz

in prefold about 3 months old, around 12 lbs??

Snappies were also awesome for some flat diapers I made. I used to do the origami fold - can kind of see here, and no cover at all for home wear. At that age babies pee a little bit but often, so no bedding would get soiled. She used to wear a shirt, leg warmers and a diaper with no cover.

Let me know if you have any questions/suggestions!

Thanks for reading this wall of text :)

Back