can i finally stop being anxious?

ladydee68

My GF and I had a pregnancy “scare” for the last 2months starting when she had a 9 late period last june after we tried anal and when it did come she had it heavy only for 2 days. however she had a regular period in july. She’s been feeling some pregnancy like symptoms like constant fatigue and more recently stomach problems. However, around last month, she had a lab test for urine and blood and she got her results today.

Apparently the thyroid can be used to detect pregnancy and her TSH was a 4.0, which after searching it up, it meant that it’s a normal level and not pregnant. Does it matter when the lab test was taken? is it like a pregnancy test wherein if it is not taken during the “peak” times of hCG it will be a false “negative?” i feel like i’m over anxious when i should be calm.

@ladydee68 You keep posting without actually listening to any of the comments about how anal can't cause pregnancy.

Are you looking for a different answer? Do you even read the comments? Speak to a professional about this level of anxiety and about how sex and pregnancy works.

@ladydee68 A thyroid test cannot be used to diagnose a pregnancy test. If you're worried, why wouldn't she take a pregnancy test?

She can't get pregnant from anal sex and a period means she isn't pregnant from any sexual activity before her period.

Back